COVID-19 Coronavirus - Target Cloud Response
Target Cloud's COVID-19 Response
With regard to the announcements and advice from the UK Government, we'll continue to review our policies and provide updates when appropriate :
Update : March 20th 2020
- We are now offering free setup of Zoho Connect, a secure online collaboration tool for all businesses up to 30th April 2020.
Update : March 19th 2020
- Zoholics in London and Netherlands has been cancelled and we will no longer be able to represent our clients at this event.
Update : March 14th 2020
- Target Cloud will continue to provide remote services for Consultancy, Implementation, Training and Advanced Support. Our team continues to operate as normal. Our two permanent directors/staff are based in the UK and our subcontracted staff are located across different countries. We are in constant talks with our team to ensure operations can continue.
- No client visits will be carried out by our consultants until further notice and clients will be notified who are affected by this decision.
- Zoho are continuing operations and have released their own statement which Target Cloud clients should review and monitor carefully. These are available by clicking here.
Update : March 12th 2020
- Clients who are not already on Zoho One are able to take advantage of Zoho's remote working suite for free until July 1st 2020. The tools are available by clicking here.
Update : March 10th 2020
- Zoholics in Austin has been cancelled and we will no longer be able to represent our clients at this event.